By submitting your Registration, you are confirming you have read and agree to Dynamic Communities’ Policy regarding registrations, refunds, and cancellations below:
- Registration is transferable to another individual if submitted in writing to SummitNA@dynamiccommunities.com, until the start of the event.
- Cancellations received on or before September 6th, 2022, will be granted a full refund of the registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued after September 6th, 2022, except in the case of No4.
- If Dynamic Communities must pivot the in-person conference to an all-virtual event, registrants for the in-person event will automatically transfer to the virtual event.
- The difference between the registration fee for an in-person event and a virtual event to the following can be requested to SummitNA@dynamiccommunities.com, for a full refund, or it can be used for a future digital or live event hosted by Dynamic Communities LLC, or a User Group membership.
- The registrant can request to SummitNA@dynamiccommunities.com, opt out of the virtual event, and will receive a full refund of the registration fee, assuming that the email is received before September 6th, 2022.
- Virtual registration (if offered) may be upgraded to an in-person registration if you pay the difference between the virtual and the in-person registration fee.
- Cancellations or changes must be submitted toSummitNA@dynamiccommunities.com. Changes or refund requests should be made in writing/Email by the registrant or the credit card holder.
- If the original payment was by credit card, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used.
- There are no refunds for registrants who choose not to attend/show at the event.
The Registration/Cancellation Policy for Summit NA 2022 can be found here.